Annual Dinner & Auction
Friday, June 3, 2016
I Hotel and Conference Center, Champaign
You're invited! Save the date for Crisis Nursery’s 23rd Annual Dinner & Auction Presented by Broeren Russo Builders, being held on Friday, June 3 at the I Hotel & Conference Center. Doors open at 5:30pm, along with silent auction bidding on over 100 great baskets. Dinner will be served at 7pm, followed by a short program and live auction at 8pm. Don't miss this great night!
Click here to purchase tickets to the event, purchase cash raffle or Grand Raffle tickets, make a donation, or get a sneak preview of the great items up for bid!
Our largest event of the year wouldn't be possible with the support of our generous sponsors. This year's sponsors have donated over $57,000! If you or your business is interested in sponsoring this high-profile community event, check out our sponsorship form. Many thanks to all of our sponsors, including:
Visionary Level Presenting Sponsor ($10,000)
Champion Level ($5,000+) Sponsor
Hero Level ($2,500+) Sponsors
Guardian Level ($1,000+) Sponsors
- Progress Pump & Turbine
- Illinois American Water
- ABC Heating & Air Conditioning
- Ameren Illinois
- Applied Pavement Technology
- Christie Clinic
- Christie Foundation
- Cim-Tek Filtration
- Elite Entertainment
- The IT Guys
- Martin, Hood, Friese & Assoc.
- Murray Wise Associates
- Meyer Capel
- RATIO Architects
- Robeson Family Benefit Fund
- Randy & Beth Rodriguez
- Sharon & Clarence Shelley
- Stevie Jay Broadcasting
- Graham & Hillary Tennant
- TMS Auto Care
Protector Level ($500+) Sponsors
- Hopscotch: Cakes & Confections
- Ken, Christy & Callie Bruce
- Champaign Telephone Company
- Coach House Garages
- Edward Jones - Mark Thies Office
- Habeeb & Joy Habeeb
- Health Alliance
- KOLINB, INC.
- Two Men and a Truck
- University of Illinois Community Credit Union
- Ware Group General Agencies
- Worden-Martin, Inc.
- First Bank
- Commerce Bank
- Service Experts
- Village Pet Doctor
- Matco Fire Protection, Inc.
We're always looking for new auction items and we welcome fresh ideas. The continued success of our biggest annual fundraiser is due, in large part, to the generosity of our community and our loyal basket donors.We'd love to talk to you about donating an item for the live or silent auction. You can also contact Special Events & Executive Coordinator Ashley Lovell at 217-337-2731 or email@example.com.
Tickets to the event are $100 each ($125 after 5/13) and will go on sale in April. Raffle tickets will be on sale for $10 each or five for $40 for a chance to win cash prizes. Call 217-337-2731 to RSVP for this great event or to purchase raffle tickets today!
Don’t forget to purchase your Grand Raffle tickets for $100 each for a chance to win a free trip to a luxurious destination. Tickets on sale now. Crisis Nursery's Grand Raffle offers 100 limited edition tickets, each being sold for $100. One winner will be selected at the Dinner & Auction on June 3 (need not be present to win). The best part? You pick your prize! Here are the great destinations available this year:
- 1 week stay in St. Augustine Beach, FL. This ocean front condo sleeps 6-8 people.
- "All Inclusive Fun Under The Sun - Island Style!" St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands (Airfare not included.) Your trip for two includes: 5 days/4 nights accommodation at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort in an oceanview room with balcony - daily breakfast and lunch - nightly dinner, up to 4 courses, all served a la carte, lobster available nightly - unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, many premium brands included - complimentary bottle of rum and gourmet chocolates in room upon arrival - complimentary use of kayaks, Hobie Cat sail boats, aqua tricycles, standup paddle boards, wind surfers, paddle boats, swim mats, beach chairs - (1) introductory SCUBA lesson in the pool per person - (1) swim with the turtles half-day snorkel trip per person - nightly entertainment at Iggies Beach Bar & Grill - all gratuities - government room tax, resort fee and energy surcharge - free concierge reservation service
- "Enjoy Amersterdam, a Delightful European Destination" Amsterdam, Netherlands (Airfare not included.) Your trip for two includes: - 7 days/6 nights accommodations at the Swissôtel Amsterdam - daily complimentary breakfast - all room-related taxes (including VAT) - skip the line passes to the Van Gogh Museum - 1-day Amsterdam hop-on hop-off canal tour - entrance to the Heineken Experience - 90-minute evening canal pizza cruise - free concierge reservation service
- "Gators, Cajuns, and Creole" New Orleans, Louisiana Your trip for two includes: round trip Economy Class air - 4 days/3 nights accommodations at the Hyatt Regency New Orleans - all room-related taxes - Oak Alley Plantation Tour - Cajun Swamp Tour - free concierge reservation service
- "Set Sail in San Diego for Nautical Nirvana!" San Diego, California Your trip for two includes: an $800 credit for airfare - 5 days/4 nights accommodations at the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina - all room-related taxes - 3-hour sailing experience including snacks and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages - free concierge reservation service
- "The Allure of Cabo's Sapphire Sea" San Jose del Cabo, Mexico (Airfare not included.) Your trip for two includes: 5 days/4 nights accommodations at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos - all meals and gourmet dining, anytime snacks, unlimited drinks and 24 hour food service - sensational entertainment: daily and nightly activities, including theme parties, contests, singers and live performances - wireless internet - all gratuities and hotel taxes
- "Gorgeous Scottsdale is Your Golf Playground" Scottsdale, Arizona Your trip for two includes: an $800 credit for airfare - 4 days/3 nights accommodations at The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess - daily complimentary breakfast - all room-related taxes - (1) $300 gift card for spa or golf - free concierge reservation service
- "Whet Your Appetite for Wine!" Napa Valley, California Your trip for two includes: a $950 credit for airfare - 4 days/3 nights accommodations in a Guest Suite on a Private Vineyard - a lunch and private tasting with a winemaker at J Gregory - B Cellars private wine and food pairing - free concierge reservation service
For more information, stay tuned to our website or call 217-337-2731.