Annual Dinner & Auction
Friday June 7th, 2013
I Hotel & Conference Center, Champaign
5:30pm - Cocktails, live auction preview and silent auction bidding starts
7:00pm - Dinner
8:00pm - Live Auction
Master of Ceremonies: Tony Clements
Auctioneer: Jim Hannagan
Tickets are $100 each and tables of 10 are being sold for $900. RSVP requested by Friday, May 17th, 2013. Cocktail or business casual attire requested. To purchase tickets, please call 337-2731.
Have you heard about our grand raffle?Here’s your chance to win a great prize package for just $100! Crisis Nursery’s Grand Raffle offers 100 limited edition tickets, each being sold for $100. One winner will be selected at the Dinner and Auction on June 7th (need not be present to win).
The best part? You pick your prize! Click here for more information.
Here are some of the great items up for bid:
• Seven day, six-night stay at the Grand Bahama Island, Island Seas Resort
• One week's stay in a four-bedroom, four bath condo (sleeps 11 comfortably) at the base of Steamboat Springs Mountain, Colorado
• Child’s playhouse built in your backyard
• Basketball autographed by the last 5 Illini basketball coaches
• Six nights at a condo overlooking the St. Augustine, Florida coast
• Spectacular quiche pearl necklace
• Getaways in Indianapolis, Galena, Chicago and St. Louis
• Lavish catered meals for your family and friends
• A chance to walk the sidelines on an Illini football Saturday
• A trip to Washington to have lunch with Congressman Rodney Davis
• Front row tickets to see the Cubs and Cards at Busch Stadium in St. Louis
The success of our annual event is due, in large part, to our loyal sponsors. Interested in sponsoring this great community event? Check out our sponsorship form for the various levels and benefits associated with each sponsor opportunity.
Thank you to those businesses & individuals that have already committed to sponsoring our largest annual fundraiser:
For more information, contact Special Events Coordinator Mike Cation at 217-337-2731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.