Annual Dinner & Auction
Friday, June 5, 2015
I Hotel and Conference Center, Champaign
You're invited! Save the date for Crisis Nursery’s 22nd Annual Dinner & Auction, being held on Friday, June 5 at the I Hotel & Conference Center. Doors open at 5:30pm, along with silent auction bidding on over 100 great baskets. Dinner will be served at 7pm, followed by a short program and live auction at 8pm. Don't miss this great night!
Check out the program for this year's event for a sneak preview of some of the great items up for bid!
Our largest event of the year wouldn't be possible with the support of our generous sponsors. This year's sponsors have donated over $46,000! If you or your business is interested in sponsoring this high-profile community event, check out our sponsorship form. Many thanks to all of our sponsors, including:
Champion Level ($5,000+) Sponsor
Hero Level ($2,500+) Sponsors
Guardian Level ($1,000+) Sponsors
- Meyer Capel
- ABC Heating and Air Conditioning
- Ameren Illinois
- Applied Pavement Technology
- Bacon Farmer Workman
- Broeren Russo Construction
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- Cim-Tek Filtration
- Hickory Point Bank
- Illinois American Water
- Martin, Hood, Friese, and Associates
- Murray Wise Associates, LLC
- RATIO Architects
- Robeson Family Benefit Fund
- Randy Rodriguez
- Stevie Jay Broadcasting
- Soccer Planet
Protector Level ($500+) Sponsors
- Ken, Christy, and Callie Bruce
- Coach House Garages
- Commerce Bank
- Edward Jones - Mark Thies
- Dr. Jeffrey Frerichs, DDS
- Greyfield Legacies, LLC
- TMS Auto Care
- Two Men and a Truck
- Ware Group
- Wells & Wells
We're always looking for new auction items and we welcome fresh ideas. The continued success of our biggest annual fundraiser is due, in large part, to the generosity of our community and our loyal basket donors.We'd love to talk to you about donating an item for the live or silent auction. You can also contact Special Event Coordinator Heather Wienke at 337-2731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets to the event are $100 each ($125 after 5/15) and are on sale now. Raffle tickets are on sale for $10 each or five for $40 for a chance to win cash prizes. Call 217-337-2731 to RSVP for this great event or to purchase raffle tickets today!
Don’t forget to purchase your Grand Raffle tickets for $100 each for a chance to win a free trip to a luxurious destination. Crisis Nursery's Grand Raffle offers 100 limited edition tickets, each being sold for $100. One winner will be selected at the Dinner and Auction on June 5th (need not be present to win). The best part? You pick your prize!
Choose one of these great prizes when you purchase your Grand Raffle ticket:
- 1 week stay in St. Augustine Beach, FL. One week in an ocean-front condo in beautiful St. Augstine, FL. This 3-bedroom unit sleeps six-eight and has all the amenities you need to enjoy a relaxing vacation with family or friends. The entertainment and relaxation options are boundless and include historic St. Augustine just 5 miles away, boating, fishing, golf, and of course, St. Augustine’s pristine beaches.
- 5 day, 4 night trip in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands with an ocean view room. (Airfare not included.) Slip on your flip flops, slap on some sunscreen, and get ready to chill out and have fun at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort on St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands! This casual all-inclusive beach resort, tucked away in a cove on the beautiful Bolongo Bay, is the perfect place for good times with great people! And this all-inclusive package means everything is covered, including unlimited cocktails, all breakfasts, lunches and dinners (some up to four-courses!) - and did we mention that lobster is available nightly?
- 7 day, 6 night trip for 2 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. (Airfare not included.) Enjoy contemporary luxury on an excellent location, just off vibrant Dam Square in the heart of Amsterdam, where behind its historical facade of 19th century buildings stands the 4-star Swissotel. Swissôtel Amsterdam provides a calm and comfortable oasis of tranquility contrasting sharply with the hum of the busy city. Amsterdam offers all the features of a major metropolis, though modest in scale, and you can easily see most of the city by just roaming through the labyrinth of alleys and waterways.
- 4 day, 3 night trip with flight to New Orleans, with a Cajun Swamp Tour and the Oak Alley Plantation Tour for 2. New Orleans is a city that only can be described with a palette of the most vibrant colors, and this is your chance to taste the flavors of the Big Easy! Your tour of the Oak Alley Plantation will mesmerize you with complex history of this plantation and historic landscape. Then take a unique journey back to the early days of Louisiana bayou with a swamp exploration!
- 4 day, 3 night trip with flight to Scottsdale, AZ for an inspirational golf experience for 2. Includes a $600 gift card for golf. The AAA Five-Diamond Fairmont Scottsdale Princess has come to reflect the dynamic environment that surrounds it - where sun-washed stone and bright green cottonwoods rise up to meet the pale-blue sky and majestic purple mountains. Imagine the ultimate Scottsdale golf vacation, where preferred tee times are not a hope but a reality, luxury and service don't stop at the front drive but come along for the game, where a Concierge's only priority is to ensure their guests a first-class golf experience. This dedicated office of golf professionals will assist with preferred tee times for both groups and individuals wishing to play at some of the top courses in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area.
- 4 day, 3 night trip for 4 in Anaheim, California including two day Park Hopper Passes to Disneyland. (Airfare not included.) Vacation at the happiest place on earth – Disneyland - where you can make memories as you discover your inner child on the famous rides, meet your favorite Disney characters like Mickey Mouse and Goofy along Main Street, U.S.A., walk through Sleeping Beauty’s Castle, see the future in Tomorrowland, explore Adventureland – the fun never ends! Then spend a day at Knott's Berry Farm, brimming with fun activities, shows and rides! Let your imagination take you back to the 11th century at Medieval Times!
- 5 nights on Celebrity Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean for 2. (Airfare not included.) For an exceptional cruise experience, come on board a Celebrity cruise ship and let your unforgettable vacation begin. Sail down to the Caribbean, where the clear tropical sunshine paints your body a golden hue and the gentle sea breezes tickle your skin. Sail to some of the Caribbean’s most breathtaking islands, including the idyllic vacation spot of St. Thomas; the beautiful port of Ocho Rios, Jamaica, home of Dunn’s River Falls; and the world class destination of Grand Cayman.
- 4 day, 3 night trip with flight to California wine country in Sonoma with daily wine tastings for 2. The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis. With a spa, golf, and a Michelin award-winning restaurant, this AAA Four-Diamond resort is blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the Sonoma Valley. The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa sits in the idyllic California’s renowned wine country, replete with an abundance of nearby wineries, epicurean delights, and breathtaking scenery.
For more information, stay tuned to our website or call 337-2731.