Join our Team. Help create an Island of Safety.
FULL-TIME LEAD CHILDREN'S SPECIALISTS - ALL SHIFTS
First Shift 7 am-3 pm: Tuesday-Friday (Week 1) AND Tuesday-Saturday (Week 2)
Second Shift 3 pm-11 pm: Tuesday-Friday (Week 1) AND Tuesday-Saturday (Week 2)
Third Shift 11 pm-7 am: Sunday-Thursday (Week 1) AND Sunday-Wednesday (Week 2)
Third Shift 11 pm-7 am: Tuesday-Saturday (Week 1) AND Tuesday-Friday (Week 2)
Crisis Nursery is currently hiring three full-time Lead Children’s Specialists. Qualified candidates must be able and willing to work at least one of the advertised shifts which include evenings, overnights and some weekends.
The primary function of the Lead Children’s Specialist is to coordinate and oversee the care of the children at the Nursery who are in our Safe Children’s Program. Responsibilities include planning and directing children’s activities, organizing various stages of the daily schedule such as overseeing and directing volunteers, documenting records, and completing special projects as needed. This individual will work closely with the Children’s Specialist, Volunteers, Crisis Advocates, and Program Coordinator in order to best care for the children.
· At least 21 years of age
· 2 years college credit with a background in child development
· Previous experience working with children aged birth through six
· Ability to lift and carry at least 30 pounds
· Good communication and problem solving skills as well as being able to maintain an overall positive attitude about Crisis Nursery is important
· Must be able to perform well under stress and in a fast-paced environment
Send cover letter specifying shift of interest, resume and numbers of three references by Friday, July 6th to:
Erin Zorns, Director of Finance & Human Resources
Thank you for your interest in Crisis Nursery!