Join our Team. Help create an Island of Safety.
We are looking for a Children’s Specialist to join our team!
Crisis Nursery creates an "Island of Safety" dedicated to the prevention of child abuse and neglect by providing 24-hour emergency care for children and support to strengthen families in crisis.
Crisis Nursery is the only emergency-based childcare facility open 24 hours, 365 days a year for the entire community to access with no fees, or income eligibility.
This is a Part-time position (evenings and weekends required) and you will be taking care of children aged infant–6 years
To succeed in this position you will need:
· at least one year experience working in childcare
· a genuine interest in working with children
· the ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
· a positive, friendly attitude
· high-level verbal and written communication skills
· initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision.
· Must be 18 and have a high school diploma/GED equivalent
More details at www.crisisnursery.net. EOE.
To Apply: Email cover letter, resume, and three references by July 5th to:
Jill Duden, Safe Children Program Director
1309 W. Hill Street
Urbana, IL 61801
Thank you for your interest in Crisis Nursery!