Join our Team. Help create an Island of Safety.
Crisis Nursery creates an “Island of Safety” dedicated to the prevention of child abuse and neglect by providing 24-hour emergency care for children and support to strengthen families in crisis.
We are looking for dedicated, caring, and energetic individuals to care for young children at our facility. Part-time position, with evenings and weekends required. Must be at least 18 years old, and have high school diploma or GED equivalent.
To succeed in this position you will need:
• at least one year experience working in childcare
• a genuine interest in working with children
• the ability to form warm, responsive relationships with children
• a positive, friendly attitude
• high-level verbal and written communication skills
• initiative and capacity to work with minimal supervision
Click here for a detailed job description. All applicants to the Nursery must complete a DCFS employment application. EOE.
To apply, please email cover letter, resume, and three references to Director of Finance & Human Resources Erin Zorns (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 4, 2015.
Thank you for your interest in Crisis Nursery.