Needs & Wish List
The administrative offices of the Nursery are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. These are also the hours that donations are accepted at the Nursery.
If you have a donation but are not able to bring it to the Nursery during these hours, please call 217-337-2731 and we will schedule a time that works for you.
Please review our donation policies before bringing your items to the Nursery. Thank you for your donation!
Crisis Nursery will accept new or gently used seasonal children's clothing newborn - 7T, new toys, new books, diapers, formula and hand-made items (i.e. hats, gloves or blankets, etc).
We are unable to accept baked items not made in a commercial kitchen, used clothing not in season, used shoes, used toys, used books, used bottles, stuffed animals, car seats, adult or maternity clothes, cribs, or furniture.
- Gift Cards: Target, Wal-Mart, Meijer, County Market, Office Depot, Staples, Schnucks, CVS, Walgreens, etc.
- Formula: Enfamil Premium
- Food: Easy Mac, fruit cups, GoGurt, fresh fruit (i.e. cuties), string cheese, popcorn, fruit snacks
- Art Supplies: Stickers, markers
- Outdoor Toys: Chalk, bubbles, outdoor activities
- Cleaning Supplies: Clorox wipes
- Clothing: In new or excellent condition. Seasonal only. No fleece or plastic decoration on clothing.
- Bottles: New Avent
- Nipples: New Avent, all sizes
- Bibs: Large size. No plastic backing or disposable
- Sippee Cups: Playtex with screw-on lids & rubber stoppers
- Children’s Hygiene Products: combs, brushes, hair ties, barrettes
- Baby Care Supplies: pull-ups, diapers, baby wash, pacifiers
Fruit snacks, Goldfish, Teddy Grahams, Ritz cheese crackers, Cheez-Its
- Food: Beechnut mini meals, Spaghetti-Os, pasta pick-ups
- Formula: Enfamil (powder), Enfamil AR, Gentlease
- Art & Play Supplies: Stickers, wonder markers, tempera paint, finger paint & paper, rainbow scratch-art paper