Needs & Wish List
Donations are accepted at Crisis Nursery during administrative office hours - Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
If you have a donation but are not able to bring it during these hours, please call 217-337-2731 and we will schedule a time that works for you.
Please review our donation policies before bringing your items to the Nursery. Thank you for your donation!
Crisis Nursery will accept new or gently used seasonal children's clothing newborn - 7T, new toys, new books, diapers, formula and hand-made items (i.e. hats, gloves or blankets, etc).
We are unable to accept baked items not made in a commercial kitchen, used clothing not in season, used shoes, used toys, used books, used bottles, stuffed animals, car seats, adult or maternity clothes, cribs, or furniture.
- Gift Cards: Target, Wal-Mart, Meijer, County Market, Schnucks
- Diapers: pull-ups, swim diapers
- Kids Clothing: boys & girls swimsuits, boy's underwear - all sizes
- Food: GoGurt, fresh fruit (i.e. cuties), goldfish, push-up popsicles, fruit snacks, teddy grahams
- Clothing: In new or excellent condition. Seasonal only. No fleece or plastic decoration on clothing.
- Nipples: New Avent, all sizes
- Bibs: Large size. No plastic backing or disposable
- Baby Care Supplies: pull-ups, diapers, baby wash, pacifiers, wipes
- Snacks: Goldfish, Teddy Grahams, Ritz cheese crackers, Cheez-Its, fruit snacks
- Food: Beechnut mini meals, pasta pick-ups, Gerber graduate meals, string cheese, popcorn, Easy Mac
- Formula: Enfamil Infant, Enfamil AR, Gentlease
- Art & Play Supplies: Stickers, wonder markers, tempera paint, finger paint & paper, rainbow scratch-art paper
Please click here for a PDF version of our Needs and Wish List.