Needs & Wish List
The administrative offices of the Nursery are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. These are also the hours that donations are accepted at the Nursery.
If you have a donation but are not able to bring it to the Nursery during these hours, please call 217-337-2731 and we will schedule a time that works for you.
Please review our donation policies before bringing your items to the Nursery. Thank you for your donation!
Crisis Nursery will accept new or gently used seasonal children's clothing newborn - 7T, new toys, new books, diapers, formula and hand-made items (i.e. hats, gloves or blankets, etc).
We are unable to accept baked items not made in a commercial kitchen, used clothing not in season, used shoes, used toys, used books, used bottles, stuffed animals, car seats, adult or maternity clothes, cribs, or furniture.
- Gift Cards: Target, Wal-Mart, Meijer, County Market, Schnucks
- Diapers: All sizes
- Food: GoGurt, fresh fruit (i.e. cuties), fruit snacks, Spaghetti O's, ketchup, jelly, peanut butter, Easy Mac
- Cleaning Supplies: Clorox wipes, hand soap, all-purpose cleaner, dishwasher detergent
- Clothing: boys and girls infant and toddler socks, boys and girls toddler underwear
- Play Supplies: outdoor toys, chalk, bubbles, balls
- Clothing: In new or excellent condition. Seasonal only. No fleece or plastic decoration on clothing.
- Nipples: New Avent, all sizes
- Bibs: Large size. No plastic backing or disposable
- Baby Care Supplies: pull-ups, diapers, baby wash, pacifiers
- Snacks: Goldfish, Teddy Grahams, Ritz cheese crackers, Cheez-Its
- Food: Beechnut mini meals, pasta pick-ups, Gerber graduate meals, string cheese, popcorn
- Formula: Enfamil Infant, Enfamil AR, Gentlease
- Art & Play Supplies: Stickers, wonder markers, tempera paint, finger paint & paper, rainbow scratch-art paper