Thank you for considering a gift to Crisis Nursery. Each donation, no matter what the amount, directly helps children and families of Champaign County. Your gift ensures that the Nursery remains a vital community resource and a safe haven.
Ways to Give:
- Click here to donate using our secure donation page. This is the simplest and easiest way to give.
- Send a donation in the mail or sign up to make reoccurring donations by ACH.
- Be involved with sponsoring an event, including the Children’s Holiday Shop and the annual Dinner & Auction. You might even consider hosting your personal or corporate fundraiser to benefit the Nursery. Fundraising ideas include sponsoring a golf tournament, holding a classroom drive, having a dance/walk/bike-a-thon, or coordinating a neighborhood yard sale.
- Sponsor a "Day at the Nursery". Purchase your special day at Crisis Nursery to commemorate a special person, an anniversary, birthday or other occasion. A gift of $1800 buys a 24-hour day at the Nursery and includes acknowledgement on our website.
- Contribute to the Crisis Nursery Endowment. Please contact Executive Director Stephanie Record at 217-337-2731 or email@example.com to discuss your plans.
- Consider making a planned gift. Planned giving is a wonderful way for donors to make a significant contribution to the work of Crisis Nursery while minimizing after-tax costs. There are several types of planned gifts, so just about anyone can find a type of gift that meets their financial giving preferences.
- Benefits you can expect from most Planned Gifts include reducing income tax, fulfilling your philanthropic goals, increasing your spendable income, and avoiding capital-gain tax on gifts of long-term appreciated property. Please contact Executive Director Stephanie Record at 217-337-2731 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss planned giving options.